Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

DEJAVU...Simply Quilts is back on HGVT

I turned on my bedroom TV at 7AM and the last time I had that TV on it was on HGTV. The audio was on before the picture and I said, "OMG, that is Simply Quilts music" and sure enough...there was Alex Anderson with a repeat episode.

Simply Quilts it seems is on at 7AM CDT every day again! GO FIGURE!!!!! From what I can tell it's all old stuff. There is also video available that you can watch it at anytime. I have no clue when this came back to HGTV. I do know when it was cancelled that a TON of quilters signed a petition to see it kept on.

Here's the link:
http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/shows_qlt

2 comments:

The Calico Cat said...

Thanks for the heads up... I for one am thankful, because you can only watch so many "sell this house" type shows, especially in this buyers market! Hopefully they will have more "how to" instead "inspiration" shows.

Should we send Thank You e-mails to HGTV?

Barb said...

Interesting Laurie! When DGD and I attended the Alex Anderson trunk show in the Spring, Alex told the audience that she was "voted off the island" by HGTV, and she said it several times! I am glad her show is back, even with reruns. Who knows maybe she will return to HGTV with a whole new show, but maybe not since she is now with Ricky Timms and their Website! H/LY ~ have a great day!