Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Saturday, September 15, 2007

EXCITED!!!

I am leaving tomorrow morning...bright and early at 6:30 AM...to drive to Chicago. My 3rd child is there going to school and I am going to visit with him. His college team has a game at 3pm. He had ACL surgery and cannot play this year. I miss the games/kids/time with my son so this is going to be fun! After the game we'll get a bite to eat somewhere. I am also planning on going to "Student Life" with him at 8pm. It's the campus' religious service for the kids. I am PUMPED!!!!!

Here's a pic of my good lookin' boy!


I also loaded a quilt on the longarm today! That felt GOOD!!!! I hope to quilt it next week. I have to make a back for another quilt and get that done as well. I promised the gals who clean our house a quilt last year. I still haven't done it yet! They will have them by halloween!

Hugs
Laurie

2 comments:

Barb said...

Safe travels Laurie...*hi* to Kev...don't ya just love our college boys (?).....YEP I DO!! H/LY Barb

Gail said...

Have a great time, I love visiting my boys, too, so good to enjoy them.