Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Vacation in Palm Desert, CA

My DS and I had a nice, relaxing time in CA. This pic is of an AMAZING sunset. It was gorgeous to watch this one change!!

One day we went up the tram to the San Jacinto state park. It is nice because the temp goes from 100 degrees in the desert to 70 degrees in the mountains! A welcome relief!!! We did a lot of hiking while we were up there.

This is a view of the desert, Palm Springs and Palm Desert, from the top of the mountain. It was a neat day cuz there was a huge storm cloud out there and it cast a different look on all of nature's beauty!!

Our last day in CA we drove 120 miles through Joshua Tree Ntnl Forest! WOW WOW WOW!!! What a site that is. There was GORGEOUS vegetation and rock formations! INCREDIBLE!!!!

One last pic! This was taken from the airplane as we took off. The mountains looked so majestic that I just had to snap it!


See you in 2 weeks Palm Desert! LOL...dh and I are going back!!!

1 comment:

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time! Love the photos!!!

Cheers!

Evelyn