Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

WHEW...what a day!!!

I woke up at 7:45 and leaped out of bed! The class I wanted to take at Lifetime Fitness was at 8:15. I was a couple of mins late but managed to burn 400+ calories! WOOHOO!!!

Next stop was Walmart...all sweaty and a baseball cap covering my wet, sweaty hair! LOL...I am picking up a few things for dinner tonight and tomorrow when my DD calls. It seems she needs help with her dog. the maintenance people wanted to be in her apt. and she needed to work a double shift today and she had to take her car in for brakes. ARGH...my DS and I go pick up her car AND dog, drop the car at Goodyear and head home.

I had a quilt loaded and got that quilted! WOOHOO!!! It felt good to be at the longarm...it's been waaaaaay too long! Then I loaded ANOTHER quilt and started to quilt it. In the mean time, the DD calls 3x about her car, a friend calls, DD texts me about her car, and several phone calls come in! Then the dog wants to go for a walk. Now, those of you who know me, KNOW that I am NOT an animal person. But my DD's dog has stolen my heart! So I really don't mind watching the dog, but it sure makes me realize that I do NOT want to OWN one! ;o) BUT I DO WANT TO QUILT!!! I wanted to get this second quilt done sooooooo badly today. I finally get cruising along on it, just doing meandering stars, and roll it for the last row of quilting when i see a spot where the thread on the back is all bunched up! ARGH...fortunately the bobbin thread was too tight so it came out quite nicely. BUT, i took that as a sign from God to stop for the day!

I decide to go upstairs and piddle around on the computer. The dog manages to lay on the couch and nap next to me. Then I remember that supper needs to be in the oven for 90 mins! It is now 4:30 and DH is usually home by 6. I hurry up, brown the pork chops/onions, make the sauce and throw them in the oven to bake! WHEW...glad I remembered that!!!

THEN...I had to mark all the sprinkler heads cuz the lawnguys are aerating/seeding the yard tomorrow after they mow and I either ahd to mark them or risk that they hit the heads with the aerator. While doing that I had to turn on all the stations and I was a bit wet. While wanting to put my jammies on, Goodyear calls and DD's car is done. (SIGH) DH and I go up to get the car and drop it off to her at work.

I am FINALLY in my pj's, the dog is laying on the couch next to me, and I am RELAXING!!! Tomorrow is a great day because I have a haircut and foil scheduled and will then finish the quilt on the machine!!!

CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!!!!! LOLOLOL

No comments: