Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Sunday, September 30, 2007

OCTOBER IS BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH

October is an important month for anyone who has been touched by breast cancer. Whether it's you, or your mother, sister, grandmother, aunt or a friend...we have all known someone who has been touched by this disease. Fortunately, it is becoming more curable with every year of research.

MAMMOGRAMS: make sure you get one according to your drs. recommendation, tell anyone who has put it off to DO IT NOW, and tell anyone who is afraid of the pain that the pain of a mastecomy, chemo, and radiation is MUCH worse. What is that saying? An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure?

REMEMBER: this disease hits males as well...if you have a family history, be sure the men in the family are informed.

I hope to post most every day this month with facts about breast cancer.

Hugs,
Laurie

No comments: