Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Monday, October 22, 2007

I think he likes it!

WELL, today I finished the binding on Dan's quilt. I think it's safe to say he likes it! LOL...here is a pic of both of us with the quilt.

Dan had his wisdom teeth pulled this morning and I wanted him to be able to sleep under this new quilt tonight. Here he is with the backing of his quilt.

This is a closeup of the label. There is Dan on his graduation day. It was hard to get a good pic of this tonight.

He wrapped himself up in it too quickly...I couldn't get a closeup of the quilting. I used a variegated thread and quilted flames on it! Here is the quilt coming AT you...

and here is the quilt LEAVING you! LOL


It was a GOOD day!
Hugs
Laurie

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad he likes it. You can see the love you put in that quilt.

Hey, I tagged you for a meme. Go read the post on my blog.

Hugs,
Melinda

Barb said...

By golly Laurie ~ I think he likes it ~.....actually it is obvious HE LOVES IT...you did a great job...CREATIVE GAL THAT YOU ARE!! H/LY Barb

Cher said...

fabulous quilt!!! I loved reading how you came up with the top design...too much fun! and the border solution was brilliant. very well done and nicely quilted-you could see the quilting on the backing pretty well