Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

26 years of wedded bliss...

OK...so MAYBE not ALL wedded bliss...but 26 amazing years with the love of my life!!! We have shared heartaches, sorrow, joy, illness, deaths, watching 4 kids grow up (well attempt to grow up anyway LOL), laughter (LOTS of this), excitement, anxiety and so much more in our years together. It's been a great ride and I hope God blesses us with 26 more years together!!! I LOVE YOU STEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

jacquie said...

Congratulations on 26 years! Great picture!

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Whoo-hoo! Congrats on 26 and here's to another!!!

Cheers!
Evelyn

Barb said...

CONGRATULATIONS, your smiles show your happiness! H/LY

Rose said...

Happy Anniversary! And I hope you have the 26 more you asked for and more besides.

Saska said...

Congrats to the happy couple!

country mouse said...

26 years! Thats awesome!! Congratulations and warmest wishes for many many more years of wedded bliss :cD