Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

OUTTA HERE...

gosh the weekends are packed...we are headed to chicago tomorrow. it's taste of chicago and our son wanted us to come and hear stevie wonder. so off we go tomorrow! woohoo!!! and it's FREE (the concert) and we'll taste a lot of great food!!! YUMMY!!!

have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Have fun Laurie ~ you are THE GREAT TRAVELER these days! Not sure why, but I am having trouble connecting with your blog the traditional way thru "my favs", it is the only one I have problems with, and it just started the past couple of days. To get to you, I need to go thru another avenue, just a heads-up (but you are worth it LOL)! Have fun - H/LY

jacquie said...

Hope you had a great time. Can't wait to hear about the concert!