Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tshirt Quilt

This is the quilt that I made for Tucker! He gave me the tshirts about 3 years ago and it took me this long to make it! I feel awful about that but I got it done in time to celebrate his graduation from med school and in time to give it to him before moving to OK for his residency! I wish him well and KNOW he loves it!!! He and his wife were taking it to another of his frat bro's house and Tuck said his buddy would be sooooo jealous! LOL

This quilt was made from tshirts and STASH!!! WOOHOO!!! Here's the top!

Here's a closeup of the top/quilting!

Here's the back...it includes golf cuz Tuck likes to golf, MN Fabric cuz that's home to me, and Beer fabric cuz we all love beer! Enjoy the quilt Tuck!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Neat Laurie, what a great quilt, and quilts can never be late, sometimes it just takes time to be creative :>)!! H/LY