Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Trip to MN

Our weekend in MN was so FUN! We completely surprised our goddaughter/niece for her 8th grade graduation! We even surprised DH's parents as well! WOOHOO!!!

This first pic is of our niece getting her diploma...blurry, sorry, but I wasn't very close. The funny thing is that the pastor of their church (Catholic school as well) was a priest at our parish years ago when we lived in MN...he is AMAZING!!!

The altar was gorgeous!

Here is DH and I with Annie...the jacket I wore was a pinstripe and it sure didn't photograph well! LOL

Here is Annie with her parents...DH's bro and his wife!

This is a pic with Steve's parents!

CONGRATS ANNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck in HS!!!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Oh those surprises are the best, and congrats to Annie! Thanks for sharing the pics! H/LY

Mary Johnson said...

Glad you had a nice visit! We're sitting outside now sipping wine and grateful that we can enjoy it in mid June - we don't miss the sweltering heat of the south!