Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Fun project...

My friend Barb's DGD made a special quilt for a raffle. I am fortunate to have a hand in the process...I get to QUILT it!!!!!!!!!!!! Life has been pretty stressful here lately, (see previous post) and I haven't wanted to touch this beauty with an emotional heart. SO, I loaded it a few days ago and left it at that. Today I FINALLY felt I could place my love into this special project. Here's a sneak peak!!!


Here the quilt is on the machine. Just WAITING for some inspiration from moi!!!

Here is a sneak peak at my inspiration!

ENJOY!!!!

3 comments:

Barb said...

Oh my Laurie, the quilt looks good on your LA -- you are doing a great job! I told you that God would speak to your heart and he has! Into your heart and off of your fingers -- YOU GO GIRL, I like it! I called Mickey and suggested she check it out, Mickey's mom will tell her when she gets home from her volunteering at the hospital! WoooooHooo looking good, thank you for the sneak peak! I can't wait to see the full quilt -- I wish I could win it !! H/LY

Mickey said...

Hey Laurie!
I absolutely love what you have done so far! I totaly trust you and know that you will do a wonderful job with whatever you do! I can't wait to see the whole thing! Thank you so much for doing this. It means a lot to me.

Your quilting buddy,
Mickey :)

Rose said...

I cannot wait to see the finished product!