Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I MADE LIFETIME AT WW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was THRILLED because with all the stress in the house I gained 8LBS but I was persistent and made it there today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now to keep it off...FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Steve is taking me to a VERY NICE dinner tonight to celebrate my Lifetime membership.

Life is GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Barb said...

Congratulations Laurie, I know you have worked hard to reach this milestone in your program. Enjoy the dinner with Steve, you both deserve to relax! H/LY

Carolyn said...

HOORAY!!! I know how important that is, congratulations on a great achievement! Did you get your little key charm??? Now you have to come on staff with us!

Rose said...

Okay, I am the dumb one here. What is lifetime? I can tell by the way you talk that it is something fantastic so congratulations on your accomplishments. But please explain--either here or at my blog for I will be checking back.

jacquie said...

Congrats Laurie. This is a BIG deal!!!

KnittySue said...

Congrat's Laurie, how are you doing? We miss you.....hope your packing and future plans are going well, I have you in my thoughts.
Remember to stop and laugh now and then...it helps.
HUGS and PRAYERS
Sue

Patti said...

Congratulations - what an achievement! I'm sure you can keep the weight off - you are looking terrific in your pictures. I hope to be able to announce the same thing before the end of the year.