Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Saturday, August 02, 2008

OH WHAT FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And no, it's not about Christmas! But it might as well be! My son called last night and asked what I was doing today...i said nothing and he said he and his girlfriend were on the way to ourhouse! OMG...does life get any better? I just LOVE LOVE LOVE suprises! And this was a super one!!!!!

We had a TON of fun in the pool...here are Kev and Dan getting the nets put together for the water polo game I bought at Target.

Sarah and her friend Molly's boyfriend ready for some water polo action...

Kev and Ashley waiting for some action...

Kev and Dan doing the brother thing!!!

And Kev and his AWESOME girlfriend Ashley! She is totally amazing and I just LOVE her!!!

Life is good!!!!! Cherish the moments...

2 comments:

jacquie said...

life is good...surprises like this...the best!

Barb said...

Oh Laurie what a fun post you have given us, thank you! The pool fun looks perfect, and don't you love it when the kids and their friends are there? Yes "life is good", we all need to hold the thought!