Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Monday, August 04, 2008

QUILTY FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK...so the heat index is around 110 degrees today...that is a combination of the temp and the humidity...so basically, it's STIFLING!!!!!!!!!! We are due for a cool spell this week so that is great! BUT...I felt a need for something chilly and Christmassy (is that a word???). SO, I went shopping online and find this FUN Christmas fabric! Who knows what it'll become, but I'm sure it'll be FUN! The fabric across the bottom is for the backing!

This top was finished 2 weekends ago. I just felt the need to put SOMETHING...ANYTHING together that was quilt related! SO, here it is!!! I am not quilting as much as I'd like, but at least it's something! ;o)

If you are in the midst of this heat wave in the Midwest, stay cool!!!

4 comments:

Barb said...

Stay cool Laurie ~ your weather sounds miserable! Hey the Christmas fabrics are neat, is that your PA online purchase? I love the pink and brown quilt -- that is pink and brown correct - that is what I am seeing ;>)?? That pattern looks good in those colors! H/LY

Mary Johnson said...

I saw this pattern somewhere else and really liked it. It looks great with your fabric choices.

What's the pattern called?

jacquie said...

what a good idea...think Christmas...think snow....think cool! love your Happy Hour (one of the patterns in that book) quilt. i have one cut out, but my machine is giving me fits...

Rose said...

Love that pink and brown quilt!