Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

This, That, and other stuff

It's been awhile since I've blogged. Life has gotten very stressful and out of control here. There could be major life changes in the near future and I am unsettled about that. I have asked God to take care of it as He sees fit. *sigh*

Here is a small pictorial of what I have been up to. This first picture is of the damage my DD's dog did to me on Tuesday. I was taking her on a walk and she saw a dog (not uncommon) and I tightened up the leash cuz she always wants to play. The problem, that I figured out later, was that it looked like my DD's ex-boyfriend's ex dog and she wanted to REALLY play!!! She knocked me over trying to cross the road. I banged up my knee pretty well as you can see. Sleeping last night was interesting cuz I like to sleep on my side but both sides of the knee were tender.
The next pictures are of my girlfriend Carla's bday celebration at Kaufman Stadium. We went on Ladie's Night and got our free hats with the bling! Aren't we cute? LOL
This is a picture of us figuring out what to eat cuz Carla wanted to be NAUGHTY and eat there! This was a short conversation! LOL
We chose NASTY HIGH FAT, HIGH CARB FOOD...DEFINITELY NOT DIET FRIENDLY!!!!!
Our tummies told us that they were NOT happy! RUMBLE RUMBLE GURGLE GURGLE! Sorry tummy...blame Carla!!!!! lol
Lastly, here is youngest, Dan with Autumn keeping her calm during a thunderstorm. She is such a pansy when it thunders. She literally SHUDDERS and one morning Dan found Autumn in his SHOWER when he woke...He asked me if it stormed overnight and I said just a little! SILLY DOG!!!
So there ya have it...

4 comments:

Barb said...

Hey girlfriend TAKE CARE OF THAT KNEE ~~ I betcha it will be that nasty purple/blue color soon OUCH!!
Cute party girls that the 3 of you are, you look good in pink, and as for the calories ~ EHHHHH every so often a girl just needs to do that! Autumn in the shower toooooo funny, what a place to hide from a storm! H/LY

Saska said...

Looks like some girls having fun!

Hope things work out for the best. Life is weird sometimes...so be careful.

Mary Johnson said...

Girls night out looks like fun - that knee doesn't. Hope it feels better soon.

KnittySue said...

Yes major life changes are stressful, I hope all goes well. My stress has produced a 20# weight loss...in 2 1/2 weeks ..that's stress.
Keep your chin up and I'll say a prayer.......