Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

GULP!!! Can it really be 30 years???

It's been 30 years since I graduated from HS! I will go back to Rochester, MN and enjoy my 30th class reunion! I'm a little nervous but at least I know I'll look GREAT!! I'm excited to see my only other boyfriend besides my dh! LOL...I haven't seen him in 20 years and at that reunion he was having marital problems...I asked him if he still loved his wife and he said yes. I said then the marriage is worth saving! They are still married! LOL...

Wish me luck! ;oD

1 comment:

vonnie said...

Thinking of you attending your class reunion.......you'll have a great time, no doubt! Can't wait to hear about it.