Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Friday, July 18, 2008

FULL HOUSE...

I have a full house this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I am LOVIN' IT!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry McD's) Kevin came home for the weekend from Chicago. His sister asked him to come home for her bday (last monday). It is great having all of the kids in the house together!!! Here is a pic of Kev in a shirt we bought him in Hawaii! Too cool huh???!!!!!!!! LOL
On a sad note, my dsil's mom passed away and her dad was hospitalized the same night with an infection. I will be headed north to MN for the funeral when it is all planned. It will be great to see nieces/nephews but not under these circumstances! Please keep this family in your prayers.
Thanks
Laurie

1 comment:

Barb said...

Fun at your house Laurie, and YEP Kev is lovin' the shirt!! It is always fun having the gang together, I know I love it at my house!

Prayers for the family and the sadness involved with the death of your SILs mom, very sad! Mickey and her family are adding their prayers also.