Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Randy Travis...I'm in heaven baby! LOL

I just LOVE the name of this place! LOL...only in Lake Ozark, MO would you find a place called "The Horny Toad" but that's where we saw Randy Travis!!!

Here is a picture of DH and I waiting for the concert to begin!

I took a pic of Randy's set list...after the concert I got a volunteer to talk to a band member who agreed to let me have it! It is now taped to my kitchen cupboard. I am waiting for my autographed CD (his new on being released on July 15th) to arrive and then I am getting it framed!

Sing it Randy!!!

DH got a GREAT pic of me and Randy after he was done singing. I got to shake his hand TWICE! MAN this man is gorgeous! He truly is handsome!

This was the BEST 4th of July EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's right...EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

jacquie said...

You haven't washed that hand have you? Randy Travis...how fun is that!