Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Life...

Life is getting interesting here and it could become complicated. Why, when one becomes happy with life, does God want to throw a curve ball in? I just don't get it!!! I need to ask God for strength, wisdom, and guidance for what He has in store for me (possibly). *sigh*

4 comments:

Becky said...

It's too keep you on your toes and make you thankful for what you do have.
And this too shall pass.
Know your in my thoughts.

Saska said...

AMEN!

jacquie said...

Thinking about you too!

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Hang in there Laurie! I'm pulling for you!
Cheers!
Evelyn