Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Sarah!!!

Today is my dd's 23rd birthday!!! We are celebrating her day with steaks on the grill, cheesy hashbrown potatoes, and a wonder South African Cabernet wine! OH...and some grilled peppers. Then a few gifts and relaxing.

I also dropped her dog off to get nails clipped, ears cleaned, and a bath. Autumn was NOT happy with me and I felt badly. I hope she forgives me after it's all done!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Barb said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Sarah, your baby girl is all grown-up! Have fun at *her* birthday celebration! Autumn will forgive you for putting her thru the agony at the groomers, actually you sent her to the Spa ;>)she just doesn't know it!