Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

30 YEARS BABY! LOL

It was my 30th High School Reunion this past weekend and I really had a great time! Here is the dealio in the elevator!

Here is a picture of all the girls from our class that were there. I thought DH took a group pic with the guys but it's no where to be seen! LOL Never send a man to do a woman's job! ;o)

This is my ex-boyfriend and myself. We agreed that it was a good thing we didn't marry and reproduce! I was happy that I shocked him with how I look today! WHEW! ;O)

Saturday morning I went to the cemetary to visit with mom. Then I drove by my dad's building that was once "Standard Auto Parts" and is now a sexy lingerie store and tattoo place. WEIRD!

It was a super fun weekend and I am so glad I went. I look forward to the next one!

2 comments:

jacquie said...

So glad you had a great time! Way to go, girl!

Barb said...

It seems like you truly enjoyed the reunion, and don'tcha love it when you go back looking wonderful? I always think to myself the ones that thought they were *hot* stuff in school are now *not so hot* !! IMHO Steve is the better choice -- BRAVO for Steve, you two are a 'rockin' couple! A TATTOO SHOP ~ yikes! H/LY