Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, September 04, 2008

survival...

I am just trying to SURVIVE!!! Literally SURVIVE! My head is spinning with a lot of "crap" and it needs to be sorted out! If I am MIA, I hope to explain it all soon!

I flew to Chicago suddenly on Tuesday due to my son having a skin infection around his elbow. It was resistant to antibiotics and we needed to get him on an IV. He went home today and is much better but not 100%. I haven't slept much and really need a LOT of sleep!

No quilty stuff going on here! *sigh*

3 comments:

Saska said...

Don't forget to take care of yourself too!

Barb said...

Prayers and (((HUGS))) for you Laurie, you certainly have a lot on your plate right now! Get some much needed rest, and trust that God has a purpose! H/LY

KnittySue said...

I sure hope he's 100% soon...and you too...get some sleep.
Looking forward to hearing more soon.
Prayers and Hugs to all.