Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

DH is moved in

Well, DH is moved in to his new apartment in Minneapolis. It only took 2 trips. LOOK at this washer/dryer combo! WEIRD huh? My clothes are in there now and I'm now sure but I think I put toooooooo much detergent in there...I also found out where the detergent SHOULD go AFTER I poured a bit directly on my clothes! EH...stuff happens! LOL...so once the wash cycle is done I just switch the switch for it to become a dryer! It's steam heat drying so we'll see how that goes! I'll have to give dh lessons before I head out tomorrow morning!

Here is the morning sky from yesterday...kinda cool huh? He's on the 26th floor...the TOP floor so the views are amazing!

Here is the evening skyline............

and it's just your typical one bedroom apartment!

oh, one final skyline...this was yesterday afternoon!

I gotta run...I'm going out with our realtor to look at areas/properties today. Tonight it's The Eagles in concert at Target Center! And...GO TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Barb said...

Oh boy, neat pictures! Skyline, glimpse of the apt. and COOL about the washer/dryer (did it work?)inquiring minds want to know ;>D!! Have fun for now AND then get ready for the next move! H/LY

jacquie said...

how nice to be on the top floor with those views! i've always wondered about those combo things. how was it?

KnittySue said...

You sure are busy, and that skyline is awesome. Keep us posted I love hearing about your travels.

Mary Johnson said...

So now I have some competition when it comes to posting Minneapolis photos!

Hope you're having a good visit - don't forget to contact me sometime when you're in town visiting and we'll do lunch.