Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

MOVING STINKS...

*SIGH* I am sooooooooooooooo very tired of this moving stuff. Clean, declutter, paint, declutter, clean, declutter, clean clean clean...it just never seems to end! But I think we're almost done. Carpets are cleaned tomorrow and then we should be good to go...house on the market.

DH has 2 more days left at his cmopany here in KC and then is taking a week off. We are hoping our son in Chicago is able to play soccer again (he strained his hamstring last friday) so we can attend the games we had planned. DH has a concert on Tuesday of next week and then he'll be heading to MN to begin work at ING on Monday, Oct. 29th as their Chief Actuary VP. *sigh* I'm excited for him and our financial future but I will truly miss our life here in KS. Fortunately, I don't have to go yet! :oD I'll stay with our youngest until the house sells. Then we'll have to find a place for Dan to live! The fireman needs a place to live! ;o)

Leaving 2 kids here and some AMAZING friends makes me sad. Going back to family, especially elderly parents, is a plus to this move. Life will be fine...I just wish I could sleep for a month! LOL

6 comments:

Laurie Quilts said...

You've been one busy tsb! Hang in there though. Moving is a full time job isn't it. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the house sells fast and everything runs smoothly.

The Calico Cat said...

Can you husband "fix" my ING account? :o)

jacquie said...

oh you must be so pooped! sounds like you are on the downhill slide, though. i'll keep my fingers crossed for a quick sale.

Mary Johnson said...

The ING building is just down the street from us.

I left both my boys behind when we moved to MN and I do miss them but we've enjoyed Minneapolis a lot more than we expected to!

Barb said...

((HUGS)) to you Laurie, an emotional roller coaster combined with the exhaustion for sure! Know that I am thinking about you, and saying prayers for a smooth transition! H/LY

Rose said...

I don't envy you the getting ready and moving, but it will be done before you know it. Like Barb, I will pray for things to go well for you.