Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Road Trippin'

My 10 day road trip has begun!!! Friday I left KC and headed to Chicago with DH following me in his car, packed to move him to MN. We enjoyed a soccer game our son played in (they lost though) and then went back to the hotel for sleep!

Saturday morning I was up early and headed to Apple Valley, MN. My sister and niece are having a bridal shower for another niece today and we needed to prep for it. We got all of that done and then I headed to the hotel (my sister has been having some remodeling done and has no bed for me to sleep on!)

Today it's a shower and get cleaned up, head to my sister's, put the finishing touches on the shower, bridal shower, and clean up. Then DH will be there and we'll head to Mpls to get him moved into his 26th floor, view of downtown St. Paul, temporary apartment housing. We'll probably get some groceries and other stuff he needs as well.

Monday I will check out the complex, downtown area, and possibly drive by some properties in the area. Tuesday...out with the realtor.

Wednesday: head to Racine, WI for another soccer game
Thursday: drive to Chicago and relax for 2 days!!! Dan arrives in Chi-town
Friday: DD, DH and FIL/MIL arrive at hotel
Saturday: soccer game for DS
Sunday: drive home through Columbia, MO to take oldest to dinner for his bday and then CRASH in my own bed when I get home that night! WHEW!

4 comments:

jacquie said...

what a week! hope you have a ball and maybe even spy some good property. stay safe!

Barb said...

Stay safe Laurie, sounds like quite a trip! Good luck finding the *right* house, remember you need room for the LA and stash! H/LY

Rose said...

You are going to be one busy lady next week, and probably a weary one by the time you land back in your own bed...hope all goes well for you.

Mary Johnson said...

That sounds like a very busy schedule! Once things settle down for you, you'll have to give me a call when you are in town and we'll meet for lunch!