Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Monday, November 24, 2008

North Park Coach's gift





WOOHOO!!!! I was able to cut the center medallion to fit the borders! WHEW!! I am very pleased with how this turned out so far! I wanted to have the top assembled before my son came home for Thanksgiving and I did! I am going to wash this now to get rid of the glue. I didn't want to use fusible web so I used Aileen's glue to hold the pieces in place so I could do the zig-zag stitching on it. It worked pretty well...so the quilt will not be stiff now! WOOHOO!!!
Now for the backing........and then load it on the machine and bind it! I am well ahead of schedule...it needs to be done by December 5th or 7th...whenever the banquet is...I haven't heard yet!!! Stay tuned!!!!

3 comments:

Laurie Quilts said...

AWESOME QUILT! The coach is going to love it, I'm sure.

Barb said...

Oh how neat, you did a great job with the quilt!!! I can't even imagine the coach not loving that quilt ~ AGAIN you have created a WOW quilt! H/LY

jacquie said...

you are so close now. i love how it's come together.