Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Quilt progress!!

I have gotten a couple of great days in on the quilt for DS's college coach! I am VERY pleased with how it is turning out. All of the zig-zag is done and all that is left is to assemble the siggy blocks and figure out how big to cut the center medallion! (the quilt isn't hung on the design wall very well so the letters look a little wonky. I believe they are balanced better than they look in this pic! (fingers crossed) I hope to get the siggy blocks stitch together tomorrow! It sure felt GREAT to quilt today!!!

3 comments:

KnittySue said...

Love that block...can't wait to see it done.
Take Care

Barb said...

Looking good Laurie ~ I can't wait to see the finished quilt, the coach will love it! Kev must be very proud to have you making this awesome quilt to represent the team, GREAT JOB! H/LY

jacquie said...

good for you! this is going to be great. hope all is well.