Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

FUN FUN FUN...

I was able to sit down and sew for a few hours today! WOOHOO!!! It sure felt good! I'm waiting for my husband to arrive home for a 4 day weekend. Time goes faster when one is busy! Here's what I made! Do you like????

This one is for a friend of mine. Hopefully she'll love it!!!

Here's a view of the interior.



I was on such a roll that I decided I NEEDED one too! LOL...isn't it too cute for words???!!!!

I just love the coordinating stripe in the interior! This will probably be my new workout bag!

The patterns are from Lazy Girl Designs and it's called Whimsy. I just love Joan's patterns...they are so simple and well written. Thanks Joan! I'm sure there are more bags to come...cuz I bought more patterns! LOL
Have a great night!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurie,

Your Whimsy Bags turned out great. I love your fabric choices and agree with you about the striped interior - fun!

Great job!

Joan

Barb said...

Cute bags Laurie, and of course your fabric choices are wonderful, Mickey would approve ;>)! Happy Valentine's Day, and enjoy your *four day* long weekend with Steve! H/LY