Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Friday, February 20, 2009

My Son's new townhome!!!

My 19yo son, he'll be 20 by the time he moves in, just bought himself a brand spankin' new townhome!!!! It is in the city where he is a firefighter! He is SO proud and happy, as are we, his parents!!! Here Dan is in the front of the unit!

This is the kitchen...as you can see, the unit needs to be finished. He will be able to pick out the granite and his washer/dryer. The rest of it is already done, but it's nice and neutral!

This is the corner of the kitchen looking into the family room. That is a fireplace on the right and the patio door outside, with stairs up.

It's a 3 bedroom. This is the master bedroom with vaulted ceilings.
Here is Dan standing outside the back. The side yard is his so it's nice to have an end unit. He also already knows a neighbor in a single family development to the side of his unit. The guy is a fellow fireman!!!

Congrats Dan! You have done well to save and be able to afford to OWN and not throw money away on rent!!! Dad and I are SOOOOOOOOO very proud of you!!!

5 comments:

Barb said...

Congratulations to Dan, WOW that is awesome! You did good Laurie and Steve, that Dan is surely making you proud!! H/LY

Mary Johnson said...

That's wonderful. It's nice that he'll be all settled into his own home before you move.

Laurie Quilts said...

Congrats to Dan & his proud parents.... Many blessings in your new home Dan!

Rose said...

Congratulations, Dan! How awesome Laurie! I would be so proud my seams would be bursting!

jacquie said...

that's so great! congrats to you and him!!