Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Friday, February 27, 2009

Time for a little R&R

It's ALMOST here...V*A*C*A*T*I*O*N!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DH and I are headed west to Palm Desert, CA tomorrow morning! Living apart since 9/08 we are excited to spend a week alone in the warmth. No responsibilities!!! Just focusing on relaxing and having a great time together!!!

3 comments:

Rose said...

Have fun and have a safe trip!

Barb said...

Long over due Laurie ~ you and Steve need to have fun and just relax for a bit! PA is expecting snow today...how about you ;>)? By the way ~ Mickey updated her blog with new pictures, if you get a minute! H/LY

jacquie said...

have a ball!!!