Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN!!!

My baby, Fireman Dan, is no longer a teenager! YIKES...where has the time gone? Here he is back when being a fireman was a dream.


And now, that dream is reality (even though this pic is from vacation!). Dan is now a full-time fireman and enjoying life!

Happy Birthday Dan!!! Love ya Buddy!

2 comments:

Rose said...

How great that he grew to live his dream!

Barb said...

Happy Birthday Dan! What a wonderful youngman you have become...congratulations on achieving your dream! Laurie and Steve again...you have everything to be proud of! H/LY