Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Friday, March 13, 2009

Vacation in pictures...it was wonderful!

Dh and I got home last week from a vacation in Palm Desert. It was wonderful to be together. Over then next few days i will share pics from our trip!
the view from our resort room...notice the snow on the mountains

DH got into his sudoku right away! LOL

Beverage anyone? ;o)

gotta love the palm trees, blue sky, and wispy clouds...God's beauty at its finest!!!

Out for dinner! AH, gotta love time with the one you love!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Absolutely GREAT pictures...I have missed seeing you on your blog! Checked daily and began to feel a bit of concern...ahhhh now I feel better ~ thank you! I will be anxious to see more pictures from what appears to have been a truly wonderful time away! H/LY

Mary Johnson said...

I was thinking about you tonight -- we were walking down Washington Ave to a Thai restaurant. Didn't quite get as far as *your* building but close.

I was telling Keith tonight I NEED a beach vacation...I'm jealous of the shot by the pool with drink in hand!