Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Friday, March 27, 2009

Sunday in Mpls last weekend...

Before I go into Sunday's fun...I forgot to post this pic of 2 idiots fishing on a hunk of ice. If you enlarge the pic you can see the crack that looks close to breaking them away from safety. S*T*U*P*I*D humans!

We wanted to go to breakfast at Hell's Kitchen (not related to the tv show) but the wait was an hour and we were STARVING...next time we'll make a reservation!!! We ended up eating at "The Local". It's OK for brunch but nothing to write home about.

We had 30 mins to kill before heading to the Metrodome for the NCAA Basketball play off games between KU and Dayton, and Mich. St vs USC. It was the first time we've seen a college bball game other than Division III games. WOW those guys are HUGE!!! It was a lot of fun and we'd do it again!!! Here we are waiting for the game to start!!!
This, I think, is the pic of the opening tip-off. Without a zoom it's hard to get good pics...but it proves we were there! LOL
SO...that about sums up our weekend. LOTS of together time that we thoroughly enjoyed and appreciated after losing Mark. It really brought home how important being together is for us.
I LOVE YOU STEVE!!!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Yeah you are right ~ sometimes we just take toooooo much for granted! We need to cherish every moment! I love the picture of you and Steve ~ you look wonderful! H/LY

Mary Johnson said...

I love Hell's Kitchen for brunch but we always make reservations. Keyes Restaurant in the Foshay Tower is my 2nd favorite place for brunch and we don't make reservations there but sometimes there's a little wait.