Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

FRUSTRATED...

If there are 2 things I DETEST it's LYING and MESSING WITH MY KIDS. My motto as a mom has always been, "Mess with me but do not mess with my kids". The bank is messing with my youngest. Dan was supposed to close on his new home yesterday and move in tomorrow. The loan most likely got left on someone's desk before getting sent to underwriting. The loan is still in underwriting.

Dan's realtor (our realtor as well) called and said the phones at the bank were out and she couldn't get ahold of the VP (gal who helped with dan's loan). I said well i had checks to cash (it's our bank we are dealing with) and I could stop in the mortgage area and ask if closing would happen tomorrow. I did that and had the VP tell me several lies that I personally was in the meetings and things she said were told to Dan were not. I called her out on every lie and she wasn't happy with me. I left with her business card and gave our realtor the VP's cell.

Our realtor called VP and was told I was a bit aggressive...passionate would be a better description...but guess what? She spoke with her boss and Dan is closing tomorrow at 10 (unless they pull some shenanigans) whether his loan has come thru underwriting or not. WOW...i guess cages should've been rattled sooner!

I told VP that we had another loan officer who could close this loan in 48-72 hours and Dan would probably pull the loan. I guess the BOSS didn't want to lose the business! If they yank Dan around tomorrow he is walking out the door and telling them to have his file ready for the other loan officer to pick up.

I HAVE A HEADACHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

KnittySue said...

YEAAAA Mom...you go girl. As a mom I so know what you mean, and right now isn't the time for Banks to be *&^% ing people off........
Hope all goes as planned and do update us.
Take Care

Barb said...

Laurie, how is it going for Dan? I have always said, "mess with my kids and it will be messing with a mama Tiger"..that is just something that is not good! Of course NOW it would include grandchildren...but it would still be the same, not so good! I do hope things have been corrected and Dan has his closing for his new house!