Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

WHAT THE HECK????

Our average high for the month of March is 56. Here is what is happening today...pics were taken about 5 mins ago...around 7:05pm...GIVE ME A BREAK!!! This was supposed to be a huge weekend of open houses in our 'hood but it was shut down early today due to freezing rain/sleet. *sigh* will we EVER sell this house?????

this doesn't look like 56 degree to me! And because of the cold/snow, we can't get the pool clear and we opened it up early just for the open house bonanza. So much for THAT tactic.


TOO MUCH SNOW..................

ENOUGH already!!!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Yep you are right Laurie "what the heck"...I am guessing an open refreshing pool would be more inviting then the snow about now! Good luck girlfriend, the right buyer is out there...maybe one that likes snow for Spring! Hang in there it, will happen! H/LY