Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Beauty in being together in Mpls!!!

In my previous post I mentioned the amazing weather/walk my dh and I took on Saturday. WOW...what a day!!!!! Here is a small peek at our day last Saturday!!!

After stopping at Target to get a disposable camera (left the digital at home in KS...OOPS), we headed toward the Mighty Missippi. I just had to have my pic taken next to the Mary Tyler Moore statue. If you ever watched the MTM show you know the beginning was filmed in Mpls and she throws her hat at the end of the opening. A bronze statue was put up in her honor!

Here I am in front of St. Anthony Falls...GORGEOUS!!!!!

We stopped for lunch at Town Hall Brewery. They have great food and AWESOME beer! We had a couple fo beers and headed off to finish our walk!!!

We crossed over the river and I took this pic of downtown Mpls. It was standing there very majestically!!!

We walked and walked and walked and finally were headed back to the apartment. A few blocks down on Hennepin Avenue I saw the striped awnings of Rock Bottom Brewery! MORE BEER!!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhh...a perfect day!!! Later...pics of Sunday!

Have a good!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Great pics Laurie...you sound very happy and relaxed in your typed words! You deserve to have this happy time with Steve, it makes me feel good for you! H/LY

Mary Johnson said...

I love photos of the city from the Stone Arch bridge and from Main St too. This is such a fun city to be out and about in!