Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday...

Well, this will be a different year for me...I will spend today watching the SB by myself!! Usually a couple of kids are here, maybe a friend or 2 of theirs, and my husband. I have made TONS of very bad food (but YUMMY food of course) on SBS but not this year. All kids are gone and DH is living in Mpls. SO, I am going to work on a project or 2 (after I finish watching the Australian Open Men's Final) in my sewing room and eat special food that I got from weight watchers. I will feel like I am indulging but I won't be!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure that the commercials (although there are likely to be fewer than in the past due to the economy) will be less funny by myself, but oh well...such is life!!!

Can you believe it's already February as well????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where the heck has the time gone? I hope February goes better than January, but with the week upcoming, it looks to be stressful as well!!!

Enjoy your day and look for pics of my project!!!! I AM EXCITED about it!!!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Quiet day at our house today too, and the food will be less party like for just the two of us! For me the SB is more about the commercials then anything else! Sending extra hugs your way Laurie! H/LY

jacquie said...

sometimes those can be good days too. can't wait to see your new project!