Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Monday, January 26, 2009

Crazy Monday...

WOW...what a day this was. I was busy from the get go starting out by seeing this pathetic excuse of a plant in my husband's office!

My husband is in Mpls working now so I forget this darn thing is in there...translate that to mean it doesn't get watered!!! LOL...so I watered it at 8:15 this morning. I went to my fitness class, came home and the plant still looked the same. Showered and ran some errands and when I got home around 2pm it looked like "MAYBE" it was gonna perk up so I watered it one more time. And here it is, recovering, at 6:30pm! This thing just will NOT die! What a plant!!!

During the afternoon I made a tote bag for a friend. She came over yesterday and picked out fabrics for the Lazy Girl Designs pattern that I already owned. I like how it turned out. Lazy Girl does such precise and easy to follow directions. This particular pattern is called "Whimsy". Thanks Joan!!! I have ordered 3 more patterns and the acrylic bottoms as well!!!

1 comment:

Barb said...

LOL that poor plant, it is amazing what a good drink of water will do for it!! Neat bag Laurie, how long did it take to put it together? H/LY