Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Busy weekend...busy week ahead

WOW...what a busy weekend I had. I quilted 3 quilts and put the binding on 4. I will take these with me to MN so that I have something to do at DH's apartment during the day. With the frigid temps predicted in Mpls...the quilt on my lap, doing the binding...it'll work! Sorry for the bumps but I laid them on the couch to take pics.

This quilt top was made in 2007 and just needed the binding done...DUH...this was an easy one! LOL

This quilt was made for me by a dear friend...we say we are Twins Separated at Birth (TSB's). While in CA visiting her we chose a focus fabric (the border on this one) and then made a quilt for each other. This is Laurie's quilt for me...yep, i do her quilting so guess who quilted this one??? LOL...MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My other quilt is the one from this previous post...busy busy busy...that will be me!!! Have a great week and weekend everyone!!

6 comments:

Laurie Quilts said...

Nice quilting TSB! I used my quilt just the other day .... one of my favorites, I must say :D
mish tsb!

KnittySue said...

It's a good thing you'll have those bindings to do, you'll need the warmth as my wheatherman just said it's -35 in Minn.....UGH. Be careful and stay warm.

jacquie said...

read through all the posts i've missed...i am so right where you are. my gym closed right after thanksgiving...then christmas came...too much food, lost the exercise routine...gained...arrrg. you have inspired me to get off my but again. i joined the y today...yippee. thanks.

Barb said...

Have fun Laurie, STAY WARM, we are to drop in temps to 3 degrees by Friday in PA, that will hold our snow for a bit longer! H/LY

Mary Johnson said...

I just finished a bunch of bindings and just love putting those final stitches in. Mom pieces tops for me sometimes too but I always end up quilting them.

Rose said...

Wow! have you been busy! Don't you also find when you are busy like this, you think about food less?

I love your quilting, and I like the quilts...can't pick a favorite though.