Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

GIRL'S NIGHT!!!

what fun! we did a jewelry exchange...

a little fondue for dinner...

don't forget the CHOCOLATE fondue for dessert!!!

OOPS...the chocolate dribbled on the chin!!!

After the food we watched a movie and then it was time to go home!!!
And this is why I want to stay here in KS...GREAT GIRLFRIENDS who are irreplacable!!!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Neat pictures Laurie, I am glad you had fun with the girls! Now you make trips to MN, maybe it will need to be reversed to be visiting your friends in KS (just a thought)! H/LY

jacquie said...

what a fun night! you are a lucky woman!