Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Made it back to WW...

Yesterday was a GREAT day! I ate well and worked out (working out isn't usually an issue for me). Here was my lunch...turkey is wrapped in that tortilla and it was a very filling lunch for onmly FIVE points!!!! It was DELISH!!!


So, today I bit the bullet and went back to my Weight Watcher's meeting this morning! I figured waiting a week so that I was lighter wasn't going to motivate me. Going to my meeting WOULD!!! It was ugly, but a pound less than "the ugly" I was anticipating! LOL...I gained 5.8 pounds in the past month. *sigh* I need to lose 15 lbs in order to get back to Lifetime status at WW.
The good news is that yesterday I spent about 2 hours planning meals and putting together a grocery list. The menu goes thru Sunday night and I'm sure there will be leftovers for Monday. Tuesday I'll head to MN (weather permitting) with a new attitude!!!
As I was writing this post and feeling good about day #2 (i have eaten well again), I looked out the window and look at the warm feeling that God sent me!!!
PS(Laurie, Barb, and Rose...thanks for your kind words on my last post!!! It's great to have the encouragement!)

4 comments:

Barb said...

Oh Laurie beautiful *sky painting* by God! He always gives us messages we just need to be ready to receive them. BEAUTIFUL thank you for sharing the sunset!

YOU CAN DO IT ~ YES YOU CAN ~ good report from you on the goals and the plans for your meals...YOU GO GIRLFRIEND! h/ly

Barb said...

p.s. to my other comment "your welcome" I truly know YOU CAN DO IT!!

Laurie Quilts said...

Congrats on day 2! One day at a time ya know! YOU CAN DO IT! Focus on changing your life forever and being as healthy as you can for the rest of it. That motivates me to stick with it. Did you start that quilt? :)

Rose said...

Wow! That is a beautiful shot. WTG on starting to eat healthy again!

Maybe if you keep posting some of the stuff you do, I just might get motivated enough to start. I just keep thinking when all the stress is over...but you know, it never ends.

I think even if I got out and exercised it would serve two purposes--put the things that stress me in perspective and also be good for my metabolism.

Anyway, Laurie, it truly is inspiring to me to see you take hold of your life again.