Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

FRIGID COLD!!!

Here is what -24 DEGREES looks like in Minneapolis! Thank God for skyways!!! I'll use the skyway today to meet Mary at Starbucks! It's also GREAT weather to have a quilt on my lap and do the hand stitching on the binding! I might even check out Macy's end of the season clearance! Did I say end of the SEASON??? It better warm up quickly then!!!!!



3 comments:

Rose said...

My, those pictures sure show the coldness! It was 5 degrees here a bit ago--that is pretty cold for here. Supposed to get to the below zero part tonight.

Stay warm if you can!

Barb said...

Brrrrrrr it looks cold...we are having cold, but not as low as yours! Tomorrow we are to be at a -7 with the "windchill"....hmmmm maybe another delay for the school district!

Have fun visiting with Mary, is this your first "meet and greet" with her? H/LY

LizA. said...

Just found your blog this evening from Mary's blog. Love your quilts -- especially the One Block Wonder. I love that fabric, never bought it because I couldn't figure out what to do with it...

You're not the only one with a pup afraid of thunderstorms, and the toaster and crinkly bags and......