Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Well, the streak has ended...

I ended my streak of NOT eating out tonight. But HEY...how could I turn down a movie/dinner date with my son????!!!!!!!!!! And, he PAID for it!!! We went to see the movie "BOLT" with John Travolta as the voice of BOLT. It was an AWESOME movie. Both of us loved it!

It was my choice for dinner and I chose Old Chicago because I knew what I could have that would be fine for being on WW. I chose a individual, thin crust chicken/broccoli/garlic pizza and only ate 2 pieces. I had a house salad before that. I still had a LOT of WW points left so I just counted the meal as the 17 pts. that I had left. I feel like I did pretty well!!! Back on track tomorrow!!

here's my date for the night:

2 comments:

Barb said...

How much fun you must have had with your *date*, handsome guy too! You know Laurie you need to be good to yourself so that you can stay on track with the WW pts., so DON'T BEAT YURSELF UP about your dinner out with your special date! YOU CAN DO IT ~ YES YOU CAN! H/LY

Rose said...

What a great date! You sure didn't do bad on the diet either! (I am playing catch up with your blog!)