Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Busy Day...#6 and counting

WHEW...it was a very productive day!!! I never left the house and that was AWESOME!!! I was going to cut a new quilt out but thought to myself that was not a very wise decision. I have several tops that need to be quilted and bound first! Since I am spending a week in Mpls with my hubby next week I thought I should quilt a few (if I have the time), get the bindings sewn on, and then take them with me to do the hand sewing in his apt. That way I won't be bored to tears while he's at work!!!
I got one quilt done and I'm not sure that I'm very happy with it. I might do some beading on it but that scares me because the center flower is printed on Printed Treasures. Holes in that will be permanent! YIKES!!! But we'll see.
I also got this loaded and started a couple of rows done on it. I am using the Circle Lord baptist fan template on it.
I finished day #6 of eating dinner at home!!! I think that's a new world record for me! LOL I had shrimp cocktail, green beans, and french bread with an olive oil/parmesan cheese topping on it. YUMMY!!!
Now it's time for some R&R...
Tomorrow it's back to the longarm! WOOHOO!!! Have a great night!

2 comments:

KnittySue said...

Stopped by to check up on you, likeing the new blog look. Good luck with your weight loss goal..I'm so with you. I've found food to be a stress reliever now that I'm older ...it never used to be but that was 30# ago...LOL.

Barb said...

Looks like your having fun Laurie ~ also R&R is important to your well being. Great job on the eating at home...I know that is not as much fun, but sounds like it has been a healthy choice for you! Will you be cooking when you are at MN with Steve...or IF you eat out...listen to your brain and BE GOOD and eat healthy!! H/LY