Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Friday, January 23, 2009

Sad day...

A fellow quilter that I met at Alex Anderson's quilt retreat a few years ago has died. Marlene was a beautiful human being and I had another opportunity to visit with her 2 years ago when i was in California. Marlene had a heart of gold. She was a very quiet lady who was very sensitive. She had a zest for life and a passion for quilting. I know she made pincushions for retreaters at Alex's retreat. She will be missed...

RIP MARLENE.....

1 comment:

Deb Silva said...

Thank you Laurie for your lovely words about Marlene. She was indeed a wonderful lady and truly did have a heart of gold. I was honored to have her as a friend. I miss her every day.