Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Met a fellow blogger

I had the chance to meet Mary today. She braved the frigid temps in my previous post and walked 15 blocks to hook up at Starbucks. What a trooper and she's a southern gal at heart! Me on the other hand...I'm a native who's lived away for the past 7 years and have become a woos. I couldn't even fathom THINKING about being outside much less walking 15 blocks!!!

Thanks Mary! It was a nice afternoon chatting with you. We'll have to do it again sometime.
Laurie

5 comments:

Barb said...

What fun this must have been, it is always fun meeting new quilting friends! You both are very talented so it should have been a "creative brainstorm" happening time, chatting up a storm! H/LY

jacquie said...

how fun to meet mary! it was bone chilling cold in kc today too...below zero...supposed to be 60 in a week or so...want to come for a quick visit?

antique quilter said...

YOUR brave!!!!!
too cold for me but then again knowing that starbucks was at the end of the walk.
maybe I would have done it too!
glad you had fun
Kathie

Rose said...

I just the other day thought of Mary and wondered if you two knew each other!

Marianne said...

How neat! I take it you guys met through blogging? I have met the nicest people through my blog! Stay warm.