Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Faith Hill and Tim McGraw TONIGHT!!!

Tonight DD and I are off for her 21st bday present...Soul2Soul II Tour with Faith Hill and Tim McGraw! We are SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!! First dinner and then the concert!!! I hope it's not too HOT in there...the weather has been ridiculous! It's even been too hot to go swimming! Maybe tomorrow!

Hugs
Laurie

6 comments:

Finn said...

The outing with DD sounds wonderful Laurie!!

And what a great pair to hear in concert! It's even hot, hot, hot here in WI!!

Linda C said...

Laurie---I bet you and DD had a grand time at the concert! Happy Birthday to you bothb since you had a little bit to do with it, LOL.

Marlublu said...

Hope you had a good time.

ForestJane said...

Ohhh, nice!

Stay cool! I know your weather there is probably pretty warm. :)

Laurie Ann said...

Have a great time! We'll be expecting a full report.

Saska said...

They're making OKCity part of their tour too. I've heard it will be a great one.

Expect a full report.