Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Monday, July 10, 2006

Upon Request...

Here is a pic of the necklace that I bought. Sorry for the towel design in the background but it was the best I could do. What is really neat is that it says LOVE on the heart opening and on the toggle clasp it says YOU on the bar!!! I just LOVE this necklace!!! I wore it to dinner while on vacation and DH said it was made for my outfit! Here are the FQ's that I bought for DH's "pepper" quilt! Aren't these neat??? I think I'll use "Turning 20" for this one...fast, simple, and showcases the fabrics! I have to add a few and I'll make them tone on tone ones...to settle it down a bit! ;o)
I hope you like the pics!!! Thanks for asking!
Hugs
Laurie

11 comments:

quiltpixie said...

That "pepper qulit" might need a little milk to stomache -- hot hot hot! And the necklace is wonderful. I love the assortment of beads, and the clasp sounds very romantic.

ForestJane said...

Nice necklace!

That's the kind that will go great with black OR blue or brights OR jeans. Thanks for posting the picture!

Saska said...

Your pepper's will be perfect for a "20". That pattern needs busy!

Finn said...

Oh Laurie..keep that front door locked and the back screen door hooked...those are just great fabrics and a wonderful necklace...*VBS*
I didn't realize the necklace was ceramic..but it's gorgeous. Glad you talked the owner into selling THAT one!!
And your fabrics...wow!! I especially like the hot sauce bottles and the kidney beans(? at least I think they are..LOL)
It will make a great quilt!

Shelina said...

That is going to be a realy hot quilt!

Cher said...

love the fabrics...I have at least one of those myself...and what a wonderful necklace! glad to have you back...

Laurie Ann said...

That necklace is beautiful and those pepper fabrics are going to make a really cool quilt!

Hanne said...

Lovely necklace :-)

Unknown said...

I missed you. Glad you had a good time. :)

Hugs,
Melinda

Samantha said...

turning 20 should be great for those fabrics!

Lovely necklace!

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

That is one lovely necklace - so versitile! And - a pattern like Turning 20 is the perfect choice for such fun novelties!

Cheers!

Evelyn