Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

DS's graduation tshirt quilt top

I FINALLY got the quilt top done!!! WOOHOO!!! After lunch it's assembling the backing and loading it on the longarm. Lots to do but progress is being made. I took a closeup of the sashing fabric because in the big photo it looks very blurry.
Laurie


4 comments:

Granny said...

That's an awesome sashing fabric! He'll love and cherish that quilt for years and years!

Saska said...

That sashing is WILD! I love it!

Great present for son...he'll love it.

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

I am usually at a total loss when it comes to using fabric like that - but your use is sooo perfect. Fits the quilt to a T (ha, ha) and I am sure your son is going to love this quilt!!!

Cheers!

Evelyn

Shelina said...

Wow, what a beautiful use for that fabric. It is perfect! I'm too am sure your son will love it, Laurie. Congratulations to him and to you for all your hard work.