Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day...it ROCKED!!!

This is the end of Mother's Day. I had a SUPER day!!!! I worked on my youngest's tshirt quilt for his graduation! YEP...the youngest is graduating from HS next Sunday! WOW...where did the time go????? Then I was presented with a homemade brunch...eggs, rolls, sausage, bacon, mimosas, and fruit. It was great!!!! Everyone had a hand in it from DH to the youngest.

My 3rd child, Kevin is still in Chicago. He chose to stay there this summer and work. He called and we had a great chat. He's sick and as a mom, I wanted to take care of him. AHHHHH...the joys of letting your kids grow up!

My mom has been gone for almost 15 years now and I still miss her terribly. She was my best friend and a beautiful woman. I learned so much from her: compassion, desire, courage, love, honesty, and so much more.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM!!!!!

I also am blessed to have a wonderful Mother-in-law. She raised an awesome son who I am lucky enough to call my husband and best friend. My MIL is truly a great woman and I am proud to call her friend!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MIL!!!!!

No comments: